unable to open XyView using X-emulation softwares

Hi, 

I have tried couple of open source X-emulation software like Xterm and Mobaxterm to connect to XPP. While using both  these I am able to open XPP Pathfinder but not able to open any division in edit or view mode. 

Any inputs, what I may be doing wrong or missing on something? 

Parents
  • I also do not know anything specifically about the Xterm or Mobaxterm software packages, but perhaps you should investigate or search about support for Motif applications with these packages to see if there is anything special you need to do or feature you need to use for Motif (if they have support for it). You may need to do something to use a Window Manager that supports Motif.

The XyView, Sdedit, and other XPP GUI applications are Motif-based applications.

PathFinder is not.

• I also do not know anything specifically about the Xterm or Mobaxterm software packages, but perhaps you should investigate or search about support for Motif applications with these packages to see if there is anything special you need to do or feature you need to use for Motif (if they have support for it). You may need to do something to use a Window Manager that supports Motif.

The XyView, Sdedit, and other XPP GUI applications are Motif-based applications.

PathFinder is not.

Children
No Data