From WS10 Management > Linguistic Tool Setup > Filter Configurations What we need to do is to tell WS10 the following. Treat the strings between the following tag pair:

What we need to do is to tell WS10 the following.
Treat the strings between the following tag pair:
<?xm-insertion_mark_start.*?>
<?xm-insertion_mark_end ?>
to appear as a series of strings without breaking into individual segments.
So the tag pair (or as separate entries) needs to be treated like embedded tags, such <bold> <italic> <xref> etc.

From WS10 Management > Linguistic Tool Setup > Filter Configurations
I tried to modify the parsing settings but nothing worked.
It seems when FTS Server is in effect, there filter settings are not read (for Studio File Types)...
In addition, without writing any rules for <?xm-insertion_mark_.?> and <?xm-deletion_mark.?>, WS10 recognizes there tags (insertion mark as fragment, deletion mark to be suppressed)

• Hy there i can see your post and i must say

It seems like you're describing a configuration process within a software or system, specifically related to linguistic tools and filter configurations. However, the information you've provided is not complete, making it difficult for me to give you precise guidance. It seems like you want to provide instructions for how to handle certain strings within tag pairs.

To provide you with accurate guidance, I'll need more specific details about the software or system you're referring to and the exact steps or actions you need to take. If you could provide more context or specific instructions you want to convey to the system, I'll be better able to assist you. My AARP Medicare Login

Thanks and regards

Christine Padgett

emoji