Cannot access TMs on WorldServer after updating to Trados 2019

Dear Community,

after updating to Trados 2019 I cannot access the TMs on WorldServer anmyore.

The credentials have not changed but when I try to login I get the error message: A connection to server XXXXX could not be established for the following reason: Cannot establish connection to the remote server. As mentioned, this is the problem since I updated to Trados 2019, no credentials have been changed. Can you help?

Parents
  • Hi Daniela, while a Support case would be the best way for us to be able to investigate and troubleshoot your issue, can you please answer these questions:

1- From which previous Studio version have you upgraded to 2019?

2- Can you log in to the WorldServer user interface using your credentials?

3- Has the WorldServer customer you are trying to connect to recently upgraded its version? The issue could be related to the upgraded environment rather than a user's local Studio version.

4- Can you provide the URL you are using in Studio (you can slightly modify the first part to make the customer name not recognizable since this is a public page).

Thanks, Caterina

• Hi Daniela, while a Support case would be the best way for us to be able to investigate and troubleshoot your issue, can you please answer these questions:

1- From which previous Studio version have you upgraded to 2019?

2- Can you log in to the WorldServer user interface using your credentials?

3- Has the WorldServer customer you are trying to connect to recently upgraded its version? The issue could be related to the upgraded environment rather than a user's local Studio version.

4- Can you provide the URL you are using in Studio (you can slightly modify the first part to make the customer name not recognizable since this is a public page).

Thanks, Caterina

Children