SDL Trados Studio
SDL Trados GroupShare
SDL Trados Business Manager
SDL Trados Live
SDL Speech to Text
SDL Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
SDL LiveContent S1000D
SDL Contenta S1000D
SDL Tridion Docs
SDL Tridion Sites
SDL Content Assistant
SDL Machine Translation Cloud
SDL Machine Translation Connectors
SDL Machine Translation Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
SDL User Experience
Language Products - GCS Internal Community
SDL Community Internal Group
SDL Access Customer Portal
SDL Professional Services
SDL Training & Certification
Language Technology Partner Group
SDL Academic Partners
SDL Approved Trainers
SDL Enterprise Technology Partners
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic SDL Tridion Docs User Group
SDL Tridion UK Meetup
SDL Tridion User Group New England
SDL Tridion West Coast User Group
SDL WorldServer User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
SDL MultiTerm Ideas
SDL Passolo Ideas
SDL Trados GroupShare Ideas
SDL Trados Studio Ideas
SDL Machine Translation Cloud Ideas
SDL Machine Translation Edge Ideas
SDL Language Cloud TMS Ideas
SDL Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
SDL Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
SDL Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
SDL TMS Ideas
SDL WorldServer Ideas
SDL Tridion Docs Ideas
SDL Tridion Sites Ideas
SDL LiveContent S1000D Ideas
SDL Contenta S1000D
SDL XPP Ideas
Events & Webinars
To SDL Documentation
To SDL Support
What's New in SDL
Detecting language please wait for.......
I am running into a problem in trying to configure the TD Lookup for Browser Workbench.
The TD Lookup in Browser Workbench only shows entries when the case matches.
Is there any way to change that so it is not case sensitive?
Currently the only solution that I can see is to create multiple entries with the variations of the case, however I'm very sure that is not ideal.
Any suggestion would help.
Charlie, I have just created an article with your question and my answer. Please find it here.
It contains a screenshot displaying the behaviour. I hope this clarifies further.
I am sorry for the late response. Actually, the TD search in Browser workbench is not case sensitive. I have just tested again and I confirm that if you have a TD match that matches the case of the term in your source segment and one that does not, both will display in the TD lookup window. However, keep in mind that only terms that are in active/approved status are displayed. "Proposed", "Inactive" or "Rejected" term will not be displayed, as explained in this article:
So maybe check the status of the term that does not display. If you still have issues, I suggest that you create a Support case with some screenshots from the TD and from Browser Workbench so we can assist you further. I hope this helps you!