WS 10.4.5 | CRQ-5326 | Saving Search Filter and Delete Filter Icon on Project page don't work under HTTPS Proxy

Symptoms: 
Provided that WorldServer is configured via proxy, the buttons for saving a Search filter and for deleting Search criteria are not visible within the Search panel of the Projects page.

Resolution: 
You can fix this issue by deploying the update to WorldServer 10.4.5, available on FTP.

If you cannot deploy it, connect to the Customer Support Web Portal and log a case. You need an account to log a case. If you do not have an account, contact your company's SDL Support Account Administrator.

Parents
  • Hello Raul!

After changing the paths from "ws" to "ws-legacy" the hotfix works fine for me on our WS v11.1 CU4 installation.

Sorry for that but that's only the half solution for me: In the popup "Save Search Filter" there is no style sheet and so is the save button without any function. Is there also a Hotfix available?

Regards

Anton

Comment
  • Hello Raul!

After changing the paths from "ws" to "ws-legacy" the hotfix works fine for me on our WS v11.1 CU4 installation.

Sorry for that but that's only the half solution for me: In the popup "Save Search Filter" there is no style sheet and so is the save button without any function. Is there also a Hotfix available?

Regards

Anton

Children
No Data