On Saturday 31 Jul 2021, 03:30 BST) until Monday 02 Aug 2021, 11:00 BST we will be performing planned maintenance on the RWS licensing platform. During this time you will not be able to activate or de-activate your licenses for Trados Studio and related products and you will not be able to login into RWS Community although the community site will be available for reading. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Single invoice for several projects not working

Hi Eugene, 

Just coming back to see if there are any news about invoicing several projects monthly for the same client.

I wrote about it one month ago, I understand there is a bug when selecting several rows in the Projects window to generate a single invoice, but I have no way to get around the problem.

Indeed, nothing happens when I click the "Add SDL Trados project(s)"  button in Invoices window. I only get one project at a time, whatever I do. Is there a way to make it work?

It is the only problem preventing me from using SDL Business Manager Lite, it is such a pity...

Thanks again for your help...

Laure