How to edit customer address template?

At present, when I create a new customer and enter its address, it shows, for example 5486 Burr Oak Road, 60532 Lisle, IL, USA. How can I make sure that it displays the zipcode after the state? Also what should I do so that the state and country are on the same line as the city? Have a look at the attached picture for reference. 

Parents
  • Hello, Gan,

The app composes the final address using some predefined rule. Then, if you want to compose it using different pattern, simply make manual changes in this Final address field. However, if you make any changes in any of the address fields (city, street, etc.), then the app will again compose Final address field using default pattern, and making manual changes will be required again.

So, you make manual changes, save a customer, and then this address will be used in invoices as required.

• Hello, Gan,

The app composes the final address using some predefined rule. Then, if you want to compose it using different pattern, simply make manual changes in this Final address field. However, if you make any changes in any of the address fields (city, street, etc.), then the app will again compose Final address field using default pattern, and making manual changes will be required again.

So, you make manual changes, save a customer, and then this address will be used in invoices as required.

Children