I Can't activate my SDL Trados Business Manager Lite licence

Hello, I have an SDL Business Manager Lite license obtained with SDL Trados 2019.

The unused license and license key are clearly visible in my SDL account.
I upgraded to SDL 2021 and downloaded the SDL Trados Business Manager v2021.5.3.1 Lite plugin (and uninstalled the previous version-2019).
When I click on the Activation button in the SDL Business Manager Lite view (within Trados Studio) nothing happens, no pop-up window to insert my current license.
Another question: Is my current license key valid for SDL Trados Business Manager v2021.5.3.1 Lite? Note: Only SDL Trados Business Manager v2019.5.3.1 Lite is available for download in my SDL account

Kind regards

Parents
  • Hello, Malick,

Sorry that it took some time to answer. Yes, this is known issue, and we have a number of similar threads about this. Activation does not work indeed. Very soon version 2021.5.3.4 will be published, where this issue is fixed, but due a number of unexpected issues this release was delayed few times. Hopefully, it will be in the App store very soon! Can't tell exact date, but fix is ready and being tested.

• Hello, Malick,

Sorry that it took some time to answer. Yes, this is known issue, and we have a number of similar threads about this. Activation does not work indeed. Very soon version 2021.5.3.4 will be published, where this issue is fixed, but due a number of unexpected issues this release was delayed few times. Hopefully, it will be in the App store very soon! Can't tell exact date, but fix is ready and being tested.

Children