We were trying to test BM and GS integration workflow.
Our steps were the following:
1. Created a project in GS (one file, eng-rus)
2. Then created a new project in BM from GS (By the way the GroupShare buttton becomes active only after checking a project).
During this process we were getting random error:
3. The project has been created. Empty. With no jobs, no tasks, no stattistics.
4. Then we tried to import analysys results, got the error:
5. Tried to set the target fuzzy type manually with no succes. The changes were not saved.
6. After that we tried to sync jobs/assignements but got that random error again:
7. We didn't succed in importing any data from GS project to BM project.
So what are the right steps for this process?
Tatiana and Yuri
May ask which version of BM Online you use?
For InternalServerError, can't advise right now.. Need some time for investigation.
As for fuzzies, first if all I see that you've got some results from GS, right? Just were not able to continue with importing. After settings fuzzy types manually in the analysis results window and clicking ok, what happened? Simply nothing? Because when you import GS project into BM project, analysis data should be put to some existing translation job (translation job won't be created automatically). So, before importing analysis into a project, please switch to the Translation jobs tab and click Create jobs. This will create empty jobs for all language pairs specified in a project. After that, try to import again. This is done to prevent importing unwanted data into a project.
As for internal server error, we need to test it somehow (reproduce).
Thank for you reply.
We tried to sync the BM Online hosted at beta-businessmanager.sdlproducts.com (TService org.) and our GS 2017 SR1 Cu10.
I created an empty job and tried to import Analyze file report and got the same BM Analysis result window. When I tried to edit Analysis results item (the target fuzzy type column) and press OK nothing happened the column was still empty.
As for "internal server error it could be timeout issue"
Indeed! I already attempted to fix that bug with editing Fuzzy type in Analysis results window, and it seemed to work, but it's not! I will fix and install update tomorrow's morning.
As for analysis, I fixed this by adding Synonyms in the Fuzzy types list. Now fuzzy types will be determined correctly when you try to import analysis, so no manual editing is needed in that window.
Thank you very much for reporting this!
It seems work now.