Potential bug when using Active Timer in BaccS Team

One of my clients has been evaluating BaccS Team and has come across the following -

"Now I found a little but irritating bug that’d be good if the developers could fix as it can result into incorrect information being left if one doesn’t notice it happening. I had a feeling that something like this was going on as in several cases I was quite sure I had made a change, but then I later noticed that it hadn’t been done. I’ve confirmed this bug in two separate Windows 10 computers.

Here is description of the bug:

1. Open translation job and go to Job tasks tab.

2. Set Status to “Processing” for example.

3, Start Work time timer.

4. Quickly using mouse change Status between “Processing” and “Sent”. Ie. Sent [mouse click], Processing [mouse click], Sent [mouse click], Processing [mouse click], Sent [mouse click], Processing [mouse click], …

Sooner or later the status doesn’t actually change, and the original selection incorrectly remains.

This seems to be due to a focus issue that is caused by active timer.

One can see that the Timer causes the focus to work incorrectly if one for example opens the Status combobox while Timer is active and moves the non-confirmed selection (using mouse) from Processing (for example) to Sent. That is, while Processing is still selected, move the mouse pointer over Sent, but do NOT yet confirm new selection by clicking mouse. One can see that the focus once in a while incorrectly moves back to Processing even though the mouse remains over Sent. This seems to be the underlying reason why the selection sometimes isn’t actually changed when user clicks mouse on that new selection as in those instances the focus has just at that very specific time moved back to the original selection and the original selection gets selected again inadvertently.

It is likely that this same issue occurs with all form items while Timer is active. That is, it doesn’t involve only Status; I used it only as an example.

This bug does NOT happen when Timer is inactive, so Timer seems to be the culprit"

Can anyone help with this?

Kind regards

Jane