Detecting language please wait for.......
With the release of version 5 the licensing approach has been changed. Instead of license codes entered on the Application settings page, SDL Trados Business Manager now uses SafeNet which is the same system that's used by SDL Trados Studio. This leads to the following core changes:
After releasing version 5, all existing users will be notified about their new license and provided with download links for the new version in their SDL account. Please follow the instructions from that message to download and install SDL Trados Business Manager v5.
After installation, please do the following:
1. Go to Support > Product activation:
2. In the Activation dialog, click Activate:
3. Enter your license code and click Activate. Confirmation will appear:
4. You will be returned to the Product activation dialog where the Active license will be shown:
5. Click OK, and application title will be changed, reflecting the information from the installed license:
Two cases are possible: