SDL Studio 2019 shuts down when creating a return package

Hi everyone,

SDL Studio 2019 shuts down when I try to creat a return package, do you why is this happening or how can I avoid this problem?

This happens once I've selected the folder to save the package and I click on "finish". The software shuts down and it doesn't create the return package.

Any ideas on how to get my return package?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies Latest Replies: 5 Dec 2018 2:23 PM by Steven Whale
  • Hello ,

I dont think I have seen this behavior before. Does Studio just crash- or do you get an error message beforehand?
    This might be a silly question, but did you actually receive a PPX package in the first place?

Have you tried creating a new folder and saving the package to the new location?
  • In reply to Steven Whale:

Hi Steven,

Studio just crashes, no error message, no warning, it just disappears from the screen.

Yes, I got a PPX package beforehand, not from the 2019 version though, but that shouldn't be the problem, right?

Yes, I tried creating other folders in different locations and the response is the same.

Thanks!
  • In reply to Laura Pons:

Hello

I think under the circumstances, you should log a free licensing and installation ticket and have our support team take a look-

To do this simply log into your SDL account-

If you could let us know the solution, that would be great.

Related