Thanks for your good tip, I have finished my testing.
I have just found that "Dependency file not found" could be avoided easily.
If you delete two Elements at sdlxliff, the pop up disappears.
Then, Do your all works needed without the pain in the neck.
You could revive the two Elements from source folder (it has the same one within it) by copy into its proper point.
Done. Everybody happy !!
I do not know yet, whether it has side effects or not. <-- negative, I guess.
It looks like working good.
-two Elements are "reference" and "ref-files"
Nobody helps others. I found my own workaround. So, very satisfied with my result. In the above link, SDL engineers said, they will make some way for customers. But, the solution does not delivered to customer yet. And, nobody knows when will it be. I, have made it.