Possible to run analysis on review progress?

Dear Studio 2015 experts,

I am editing several big files (the kind that can't virtual merge) for a Studio project and wonder if there is a way to track my progress.  I am so used to running the analysis in batch tasks to get an idea of my progress when I translate, and I start to wonder if I can do something similar to track my review progress.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Chunyi

6 Replies Latest Replies: 22 Jun 2016 5:19 AM by Paul < 1   2  >
  • Hi Chunyi,

Did you try the "Work in Progress" report in the batch tasks?

Regards

Paul
  • In reply to Paul:

Just tested it and received an error message...

• In reply to Chunyi Chen:

Hi Chunyi,

It should give you something like this, so a summary of what you have done and what work is left.  The table is also configurable so you can change this report to show the work left based on what you do and your workflow:

On your error... this is the first error I have seen with this report so I don't really know what to suggest!  The message you got has sometime been filetype related in the past and was resolved with the new Word filetype, but I don't know if this is linked at all.  I suggest you log this with support through your support contract so they can investigate why, especially if you think this sort of report is what you're looking for.

Regards

Paul

• In reply to Paul:

Hi Paul,

Thank you for showing me the table. I was hoping to get something simpler, just like the progress bar info shown at the bottom of the Studio Editor, but for multiple files I choose.

Chunyi
  • Sorry to dig up this old thread but I get the exact same error when running WIP Report on a fresh installation of SDL Trados 2019. Did you figure out how to fix the issue?
< 1   2  >
Related