Receiving the following message in my translation : state="translated

Hi, I have started using SDL Trados 2019 since March this year and everything was going smoothly. However, after receiving a notification requesting me to update my Trados to the recent one, I started experiencing difficulties as my translated XLIFF files are now having the following sentence "state=translated which has nothing to do with my translation. I spent the whole shift yesterday trying to fix it, and I was not successful. Can anybody assist please. 

This is how it appears 

<xliff version="1.0">
<file original="f101_114_p27_en_fr.xlf" source-language="en" target-language="fr" datatype="html">
<header />
<body>
<trans-unit id="S-5-27-101">
<source>RAIL_CALLING_ORDER_LINES</source>
<target state="translated">RAIL_CALLING_ORDER_LINES</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit id="S-6-27-101">
<source>RAIL_CALLING_ORDER_LINES</source>
<target state="translated">RAIL_CALLING_ORDER_LINES</target>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit id="S-12-27-101">
<source>No help is available for this page.</source>
<target state="translated">Aucune aide n'est disponible pour cette page </target>

Parents Reply
  • Hi Daniel, thank you for your answer. The client did sent me XLIFF from his HTML document. On my side I've loaded the said files in Trados for translation. After translation, I do save them as XLIFF and that's when the state="translated" issue appears. Currently I am deleting it manually for each segment, which is time consuming.

Children