License expired message - although it's supposed to be indefinite

Hi, so I got this message as above out of nowhere (I haven't even changed any settings or such), and I'm unable to use Trados, while I need to hand in an urgen big translation by tomorrow - please help.

Parents
  • I've raised this with the licensing team so they should be in touch in due course.

• Thank you, Paul, you're infallible as always. Actually, I've just managed to resolve the issue on my own, but you see - it's quite frustrating that such bugs keep popping up on and off in Trados; I do understand that shit happens, but I think there should be some kind of appeasement offered for the users who are unlucky enough to encounter it. Not quite sure what it should be exactly, like perhaps some discounts for SDL products, or some perks, or useful resource sharing, you name it - it just seems unfair that I have bought the product and now I have to put up with it acting up as if it was something normal, losing my time and nerves in the process.

• Thank you, Paul, you're infallible as always. Actually, I've just managed to resolve the issue on my own, but you see - it's quite frustrating that such bugs keep popping up on and off in Trados; I do understand that shit happens, but I think there should be some kind of appeasement offered for the users who are unlucky enough to encounter it. Not quite sure what it should be exactly, like perhaps some discounts for SDL products, or some perks, or useful resource sharing, you name it - it just seems unfair that I have bought the product and now I have to put up with it acting up as if it was something normal, losing my time and nerves in the process.

Children