licence

Hello,

I deactivated my licence, reinstalled windows, installed SDL Studio 2021 and now I cannot activate: 

Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen. Für den aktuellen Aktivierungscode sind aktuell keine Lizenzen verfügbar.

When I check online, it says one license available - but when I copy it and insert it in Studio I get aforementioned error.

I will try again tomorrow. Can you fix this please!

Thanks,

Patrick

Parents
  • Hi Patrick,

I see that you have a SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance license available for activation. 

Could you please try to close the Studio application on your machine and reopen it. While it prompts to enter the activation code, please enter the code displayed on your account without preceding and succeeding spaces. please let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Vivek

• Hi Patrick,

I see that you have a SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance license available for activation. 

Could you please try to close the Studio application on your machine and reopen it. While it prompts to enter the activation code, please enter the code displayed on your account without preceding and succeeding spaces. please let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Vivek

Children