The translation memory or TM container appears to be missing and may have been deleted

I have not been able to import anything into my TM for a couple of days now. Previously this used to be a routine task. What could have changed?

Parents
  • Hello ,

I know it's an obvious one, but sometimes overlooked- but its worth checking your project settings to ensure that they are indeed enabled.

Where are your TM's stored? Locally or on an external drive/cloud location?

If it's the latter, please remove the TM from the project and then add it once again (restoring the connection).

Also worth checking if you leave the machine to 'sleep', whether you have something like CCleaner installed that is deleting temporary files.

• Hello ,

I know it's an obvious one, but sometimes overlooked- but its worth checking your project settings to ensure that they are indeed enabled.

Where are your TM's stored? Locally or on an external drive/cloud location?

If it's the latter, please remove the TM from the project and then add it once again (restoring the connection).

Also worth checking if you leave the machine to 'sleep', whether you have something like CCleaner installed that is deleting temporary files.

Children
No Data