Trados Business Manager
Speech to Text
Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
Language Weaver Connectors
Language Weaver Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
RWS User Experience
RWS Community Internal Group
RWS Access Customer Portal
RWS Professional Services
RWS Training & Certification
RWS Enterprise Technology Partners
Trados Academic Partners
Trados Approved Trainers
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic Tridion Docs User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion UK Meetup
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group New England
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
Tridion West Coast User Group
WorldServer User Group
Trados GroupShare Ideas
Trados Studio Ideas
Language Weaver Ideas
Language Weaver Edge Ideas
RWS Language Cloud TMS Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
Tridion Docs Ideas
Tridion Sites Ideas
LiveContent S1000D Ideas
Events & Webinars
To RWS Documentation
To RWS Support
Detecting language please wait for.......
I cannot open my TBs, here is what looks this bug alike, I have got the same repeated message with all my TBs:
I found some proposals in the forum which advise to use SDL FreshStart.
I installed SDL FreshStart, but there was something even more strange that happened,: when I try to use the function "Remove folders from following locations: ",
SDL FreshStart tells me that... Multiterm is currently running, which is absolutely false (??):
I really don't know what to do right now, do you have any hint?
Thanks in advance,
I finally managed to solve the problem.
Because SDL FreshStart told me "Multiterm is currently running", I did CTRL+ALT+DEL
to access the task manager and realized that in fact it was Multiterm…
Hello Manuel Huygen ,
This issue sounds exactly the same as what was discussed here (with solution)
Thank you very much for your help.
In fact it's not exactly the same problem: in the case of Geoffrey, his TBs came from another software, while mine come from Trados Studio. As a result, I don't have XML files at my disposal, like Geoffrey, so I cannot progress the same way.
All SDL TB's are the exact same format- SDLTB and these are always managed via MultiTerm even though you are working in Studio.
Please log a support ticket via your SDL account/ Support/Licensing and Installation and our support team can take a look for you and should be able to advise you if this is a bug/installation issue or not.
Thanks for your answer and your advice, I think it's the best way to try to manage this problem, indeed,
I will log a support ticket.
to access the task manager and realized that in fact it was Multiterm Widget that was active (!).
So I just stopped the Multiterm Widget, and manage with SDL FreshStart to regain access to my TBs.
At last !