Detecting language please wait for.......
I cannot open my TBs, here is what looks this bug alike, I have got the same repeated message with all my TBs:
I found some proposals in the forum which advise to use SDL FreshStart.
I installed SDL FreshStart, but there was something even more strange that happened,: when I try to use the function "Remove folders from following locations: ",
SDL FreshStart tells me that... Multiterm is currently running, which is absolutely false (??):
I really don't know what to do right now, do you have any hint?
Thanks in advance,
I finally managed to solve the problem.
Because SDL FreshStart told me "Multiterm is currently running", I did CTRL+ALT+DEL
to access the task manager and realized that in fact it was Multiterm…
Hello Manuel Huygen ,
This issue sounds exactly the same as what was discussed here (with solution)
Thank you very much for your help.
In fact it's not exactly the same problem: in the case of Geoffrey, his TBs came from another software, while mine come from Trados Studio. As a result, I don't have XML files at my disposal, like Geoffrey, so I cannot progress the same way.
All SDL TB's are the exact same format- SDLTB and these are always managed via MultiTerm even though you are working in Studio.
Please log a support ticket via your SDL account/ Support/Licensing and Installation and our support team can take a look for you and should be able to advise you if this is a bug/installation issue or not.
Thanks for your answer and your advice, I think it's the best way to try to manage this problem, indeed,
I will log a support ticket.
to access the task manager and realized that in fact it was Multiterm Widget that was active (!).
So I just stopped the Multiterm Widget, and manage with SDL FreshStart to regain access to my TBs.
At last !