Cannot filter by note

I am setting up my core Multiterm termbase with about 170 entries.

I want to filter by the "Note" field at the "English" index level.

I can set up a filter for a term which works, but when I add a filter for the field, it does not filter.

3 screenshots attached illustrating the problem:

Parents
  • I cannot reproduce this, it works every time.  Can only suggest you try these things (apologies if they're obvious):

    • click on your Termbases and make sure you only have one there, also that it's the one you think it is:
    • try closing MultiTerm and restarting it. I edited my definition after already editing terms and lost all the terms in my view until I restarted it so worth checking.
    • try deleting all the files that make up the termbase except for the SDLTB, then restart MultiTerm so they get recreated.
Reply
  • I cannot reproduce this, it works every time.  Can only suggest you try these things (apologies if they're obvious):

    • click on your Termbases and make sure you only have one there, also that it's the one you think it is:
    • try closing MultiTerm and restarting it. I edited my definition after already editing terms and lost all the terms in my view until I restarted it so worth checking.
    • try deleting all the files that make up the termbase except for the SDLTB, then restart MultiTerm so they get recreated.
Children
No Data