Detecting language please wait for.......
I have been having a problem that Multiterm does not always show entries although they are actualy there.
I have gone through the forums and tried a few suggestions, such as reorganising, marking certain checkboxes, but nothing seems to help.
I have also updated to the latest versions of studio 2019, and multiterm.
I also had this problem in studio 2014 before I upgraded at the beginning of this year and hoped that this would be solved.
Be pleased if anybody has any suggestions or ideas.
If you need any more infor, please just ask.
Hi Alison Field I have moved the thread to the right forum
@Michael Phillip Harris
It would be helpful to know exactly what you have tried so far to remedy the solution.
If Alison's suggestions don't help…
Hello @Michael Phillip Harris
Sorry - you need to uncheck the 'Lookahead' box!
Maybe even recreate the project (ensuring the Lookahead is disabled) and for testing- ensure you have the Termbases…
I forgot to mention that Multiterm is running in the background becasue I can still make entries. It only shows these entries every now and then and not consistently.
If Alison's suggestions don't help, then you could try disabling Lookahead
If this still does resolve the issue, maybe the problem might have something to do with where your Termbases are stored.
If they are on the 'cloud' or on a different drive, maybe try saving locally and see if this helps.
Thanks for your reply. The box below is checked. I have done the above and also closed and opened multiterm, reorganised.The annoying thing is that it randomly shows the entries.
I have completed Alisons suggestion and it is working again at the moment.
This is starnge becauseI just bought a brand new computer with 16GB Ram, trados has also been crashing as well. Have all newest updates, etc. which may have been a cause of such, but I am not sure what I could still do.
I do hope that was the solution.
Once again thanks for your quick help!