On Saturday 31 Jul 2021, 03:30 BST) until Monday 02 Aug 2021, 11:00 BST we will be performing planned maintenance on the RWS licensing platform. During this time you will not be able to activate or de-activate your licenses for Trados Studio and related products and you will not be able to login into RWS Community although the community site will be available for reading. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Multiterm error message when adding new entries

Hi all,

I have been working on a term base in Multiterm for the past months without any problem (other than working slightly slower when connected to VPN). However, a while ago I received the error message below when adding a new entry:

[One or more errors occurred]

This has become a recurring incident, as whenever I try to add a new entry I get the same message from the software and the updates are not saved correctly. I have installed the latest updates of Multiterm and the problem persists. Also, I have tried to get in touch with general IT, who suggested raising this issue here. Any advice/help? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Lucía