Trados Business Manager
Speech to Text
Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
Language Weaver Connectors
Language Weaver Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
RWS User Experience
RWS Community Internal Group
RWS Access Customer Portal
RWS Professional Services
RWS Training & Certification
RWS Enterprise Technology Partners
Trados Academic Partners
Trados Approved Trainers
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic Tridion Docs User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion UK Meetup
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group New England
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
Tridion West Coast User Group
WorldServer User Group
Trados GroupShare Ideas
Trados Studio Ideas
Language Weaver Ideas
Language Weaver Edge Ideas
RWS Language Cloud TMS Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
Tridion Docs Ideas
Tridion Sites Ideas
LiveContent S1000D Ideas
Events & Webinars
To RWS Documentation
To RWS Support
Detecting language please wait for.......
I am trying to import an xml file into MultiTerm2019. When I activate the wizard by clicking on "Process", the above window appears, but does not display the "Browse" or "Save As" buttons which (I believe) should be there.
As a result, it is impossible for me to import my xml file into my term base.
I have reinstalled and I have tried every possible display setting Windows 10 allows, all in vain.
I feel like I am missing the obvious here.
Christopher Healey Support Case Id : 00583251. Support case has been logged for your assistance. Please check your SDL Community email address for updates.
Unfortunately we did not find the cause of what causes your issue. We have tried clearing the User Settings, cleaning the registry settings, forcing the window to display properly via a script and nothing worked. As a workaround I would propose that you use the Alt+W and Alt+S shortcuts for that Import Process screen and it will work. The user has also mentioned that he has migrated to another computer and that it works fine but I am sorry we could not find a more permanent solution for the computer in question.
I am having the exact same problem (both with MultiTerm 2019 and now with MultiTerm 2021). But not only with the Import wizard, but also with the Termbase wizard when trying to create a new termbase. I have tried everything regarding settings (both in MulitTerm and Windows) but nothing solves the problem.