Multiterm downloaded but termbase doesn't open

Hello,

I have just (successfully) downloaded Multiterm (I have Studio Freelance 2011) and then have also uploaded a package from the FTP. But when I open my first file, Studio still says it cannot open Termbase, with no reason mentioned.

Thank you for your answers!

Parents
  • Hi Magali,

Whether you install MultiTerm or not does not change the ability of Studio to be able to work with termbases. You don't need MultiTerm installed for this. If Studio says it cannot open the termbase then there is probably a problem with the termbase provided or you are attempting to open a file that is not a termbase (apologies now for the silly question!). Can you confirm the extension of the termbase file you are trying to open?
  • Hi Magali,

Whether you install MultiTerm or not does not change the ability of Studio to be able to work with termbases. You don't need MultiTerm installed for this. If Studio says it cannot open the termbase then there is probably a problem with the termbase provided or you are attempting to open a file that is not a termbase (apologies now for the silly question!). Can you confirm the extension of the termbase file you are trying to open?
Children