SDL Trados Studio
SDL Trados GroupShare
SDL Trados Business Manager
SDL Trados Live
SDL Speech to Text
SDL Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
SDL LiveContent S1000D
SDL Contenta S1000D
SDL Tridion Docs
SDL Tridion Sites
SDL Content Assistant
SDL Machine Translation Cloud
SDL Machine Translation Connectors
SDL Machine Translation Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
SDL User Experience
Language Products - GCS Internal Community
SDL Community Internal Group
SDL Access Customer Portal
SDL Professional Services
SDL Training & Certification
Language Technology Partner Group
SDL Academic Partners
SDL Enterprise Technology Partners
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic SDL Tridion Docs User Group
SDL Tridion UK Meetup
SDL Tridion User Group New England
SDL Tridion West Coast User Group
SDL WorldServer User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
SDL MultiTerm Ideas
SDL Passolo Ideas
SDL Trados GroupShare Ideas
SDL Trados Studio Ideas
SDL Machine Translation Cloud Ideas
SDL Machine Translation Edge Ideas
SDL Language Cloud TMS Ideas
SDL Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
SDL Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
SDL Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
SDL TMS Ideas
SDL WorldServer Ideas
SDL Tridion Docs Ideas
SDL Tridion Sites Ideas
SDL LiveContent S1000D Ideas
SDL Contenta S1000D
SDL XPP Ideas
Events & Webinars
To SDL Documentation
To SDL Support
What's New in SDL
Detecting language please wait for.......
Hi i am using SDLTraodos Stuio 2015. can any one suggest how to open .sdlppx file into Trados.
the file *.sdlppx you received is a Studio package file. containing all project files to let you translating the prepared document(s).
The correct procedure to open it is the following:
1. First of all, copy the *.sdlppx file on your desktop or, better, in a dedicated folder.
2. Then access to the “Welcome” view, or “Projects” view, and click, in the first case, on “Open Package” or, in the second case, on “Open Package” icon of the Home ribbon:
3. In both cases, you will get a navigation window, similar to this one, from which you can select the *.sdlppx file you received.
4. Double click on the *.sdlppx file you received. You will get this dialog. In the field “Project folder” type (or select) the path where you want to extract the resulting project files (usually the same folder where you saved the *.sdlppx file( and click on "Finish".
5. When the process has been completed, in the “Projects” view you will see the project name. At this point you can proceed as usual with the translation of your document(s).
Extracted working files have been stored in the folder you selected in step 4 in a way similar to this one:
Anyway, please refer also to this thread and to other similar threads.
I hope this might help.