Glossary Converter Can't Find MultiTerm

When I start Glossary Converter, I get this error.

"Can't detect MultiTerm, using xdt/xml as termbase format instead."

MultiTerm 2019 is insltalled and working on my PC.

OS is Windows 10 64 bit.

How can I solve this problem?

Top Replies

Parents
  • Hi, I have the same problem. I have Trados and Multiterm 2017 and the Glossary Converter used to work fine. I haven't used it for a while, and today I am receiving the message "Can't detect MultiTerm, using xdt/xml as termbase format instead."

I have installed the latest version (both of Glossary Converter and Multiterm), run the multiterm repair tool and tried the trick with the Sdl.Enterprise2.Studio.Platform.Client.dll and Sdl.Enterprise2.Platform.Contracts.dll files. Nothing worked for me...

(I have tried on another computer where no Studio/Multiterm updates have been made, and I get the same error).

Any tip would be appreciated, thanks,

Sandra

• Hi there,

I'm having the same issue. I updated Trados and Multiterm 2017, and since then Glossary Converter can't find MultiTerm. I downloaded the latest version of Glossary Converter and tried the Sdl.Enterprise2.Studio.Platform.Client.dll and Sdl.Enterprise2.Platform.Contracts.dll trick, and running the MultiTerm repair tool.

Nothing has worked so far. If anyone could help that would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

• Hi 

If you're using Studio and MultiTerm 2017, you need to use the 2017 version of Glossary Converter. The 2019 version won't work.

Hope it's as simple as that!

All the best,

Ali Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data