SDLXLIFF Legacy Converter - Issue when using the XML filter with embedded content - An item with the same key has already been added

Hi,

I am working on XML files that have to be converted to TTX for review using a very simple XML filter. Unfortunately the error "An item with the same key has already been added" occurs for every file using the plugin "SDLXLIFF Legacy Converter". We found a way to workaround this issue by creating another XML filter, but using the "legacy embedded" XML filter instead of the normal XML filter, but it is not ideal. I tested with both 2017 and 2019, the most recent version. When using the legacy embedded XML filter, there a risk that the markup will change in future drops that will negatively impact the segmentation. I would much rather use the normal XML filter with embedded content.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,

Thierry

• Hi

I haven't tried to reproduce this yet, but if you have the xml file and your custom filetype settings, I'll take a look and we can try to resolve this in the converter tool.

The application is pretty old and I don't think used that much today so it could be that the new XML filetype with the emnedded processor settings probably never got tested.