Community Advanced Display Filter error - Key already exists

Hi,

I've just downloaded the latest version of Community Advanced Display Filter for Studio 2019.

First, I could not open an existing file for translation. The "Key already exists" error message appeared. Then, I uninstalled the plugin, looked for duplicates (no duplicates existed), restarted my computer and installed CADF again.

Now I cannot even start Studio, and the error message "Key already exists. Parameter name: Key" appears.

Where can I download any previous version of CADF?

Kind regards

Sandor

Parents
  • I'm pretty sure you have not removed the duplicate plugin as instructed with the updated version.  To avoid all doubt please clear them all and then reinstall just the ones you need.

Please try manually removing the plugin from all of these locations, if it’s in there, and then reinstall the latest one on the store.
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
  • I'm pretty sure you have not removed the duplicate plugin as instructed with the updated version.  To avoid all doubt please clear them all and then reinstall just the ones you need.

Please try manually removing the plugin from all of these locations, if it’s in there, and then reinstall the latest one on the store.
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\
Children