Can we insert all the recognized terms and all the remaining text in the source segment into the target segment at once in their right order?

In Trados, is there any way that we can insert all the recognized terms and all the remaining text in the source segment into the target segment at once in their right order, just like we do in MemoQ? If yes, please show us how. If no, can we use a plugin called “Terminjector” to insert all the recognized terms from termbase(s) into the current target segment? In the latter case, could you please let us have a trustful link to download the plugin “Terminjector”?

Parents
  • sure that is quite possible, and acutally I have implemented it perfectly.

but, that mothod is quiete archaeological translation model.

so, when you considering current landsliding rush of MahcineTranslaton, use some of it, that should be better.

I am attaching my work of old days just for fun.

It has (for instance 3 TBs) and like you said, change target words automatically.

• sure that is quite possible, and acutally I have implemented it perfectly.

but, that mothod is quiete archaeological translation model.

so, when you considering current landsliding rush of MahcineTranslaton, use some of it, that should be better.

I am attaching my work of old days just for fun.

It has (for instance 3 TBs) and like you said, change target words automatically.

Children