When I try to open SDL TMBackup plugin, the Error message is displayed

Hi everyone,

I have just installed SDL TMBackup plugin and I have problem opening. Here is the screenshot of the error message:

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Milica

Parents
  • Hi everyone,

I am experiencing the same issue with TMBackup plugin. Did you receive any fix from the developer? The studio version is 2019 SR2- 15.2.01041.No Roaming folder created in AppData location.

Thanks,

Rajan 

• Hello ,

I have tried to replicate the issue without success.

When installing the app- the folder is created as expected on my machine

And I can run the app without any issues-

Please check the following locations and remove any references to the application

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

Now update Studio to the latest stand (15.2.5.2145) and then download the correct version from the SDL AppStore

Are you still having issues, or has updating Studio resolved the problem?

• Hello ,

I have tried to replicate the issue without success.

When installing the app- the folder is created as expected on my machine

And I can run the app without any issues-

Please check the following locations and remove any references to the application

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Packages\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked\

Now update Studio to the latest stand (15.2.5.2145) and then download the correct version from the SDL AppStore

Are you still having issues, or has updating Studio resolved the problem?

Children
No Data