Lingotek TMS Plugin_Not working properly

Hello,

Although I have the latest version of the plugin, I'm unable to create a project as the jobs appear grayed out, so I'm unable to right click on any job.

I've been advised to contact you after having uninstalled and installed the plugin several times.

can you please advise on this?

Thanks,

Maryanne

Parents
  • Hello ,

It is difficult for me to try and reproduce the issue as i dont have LingoTek access.

The download and install of the plugin went fine for me, but as I (we) don't have access to the Lingotek servers, its impossible to try to replicate.

I would however suggest in the first instance- logging out- closing Studio and then rebooting your PC and restarting Studio.

Then please log into Studio- top right-hand corner and then try to log back into LingoTek.

Did this help?

• Hello ,

It is difficult for me to try and reproduce the issue as i dont have LingoTek access.

The download and install of the plugin went fine for me, but as I (we) don't have access to the Lingotek servers, its impossible to try to replicate.

I would however suggest in the first instance- logging out- closing Studio and then rebooting your PC and restarting Studio.

Then please log into Studio- top right-hand corner and then try to log back into LingoTek.

Did this help?

Children
No Data