Detecting language please wait for.......
My Studio 2017 is unable to perform a QA check. It is making me lose my clients. What could be the reason? Cheers, Alain.
Can you provide any more information to help us identify what the reason might be? Without that it could be anything:
1. You are not running Studio
2. You don't know how to run a QA check
3. You have not set up any rules to find what you're looking for
4. It is actually running but the results are not as expected
5. You get an error (share the error message - preferably save the error to your desktop as an XML and attach to this thread)
QA check runs for hours without actually creating a report, only says please wait but nothing happens. See screen shot, plz.
I'm going to hazard a guess that this is a terrible PDF conversion and if you were to press Ctrl+Shift+H when the file is open in the editor that you'd see loads of tags? If this is the case that could well be a reason for the struggle... there's a hell of a lot of work going on there under the hood.
It's a good idea to clean up PDF conversions properly prior to handling them in any CAT tool, not just Trados Studio.
That could be the reason, I will check with another file....thanks, Paul...