Detecting language please wait for.......
There is a Studio 2019 version of this app available but I am running into "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" errors when I open packages pulled down from WorldServer. This started occurring right after I installed the app, and the stacktrace also indicates problems with this app.
If it is still being actively supported, I would be happy to provide additional information and test projects so that this would work for these packages. It seems to be a very useful app for on-the-fly information about the segment you are translating.
Yes it is... if you send me your files I can pass them over to the developer so he can review them and resolve the issue.
Hi Paul, thanks for that! This topic is still on my radar but I have to do some other stuff first before I return to this. It could be a couple days (or later this afternoon, depending on how things go). ;-))