Publish MT Plugin at SDL App store

Hi,

I have submitted MT Plugin for publishing at SDL App store on March 30, 2020 and nothing heard back from SDL. How much time SDL will take to approve MT plugin for publishing at SDL App store? Is there any contact person to connect with for queries regarding my submission?

Thanks

Parents Reply
  • I have one question regarding plugin name as there is a requirement that "The plugin name from the manifest file should match the name of the plugin from the AppStore.". We are using plugin name "Alexa Translations A.I." to display it to users in SDL Trados Studio 2019. But, in pluginpackage.manifest.xml, plugin name is "Alexa Translations A.I" (without full stop at end) as SDL Trados Studio looks for folder (in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\Plugins\Unpacked) with same name as it is in the manifest file. I changed plugin name in manifest file as windows doesn't accept full stop at the end of folder name.

My question is:

Is this requirement only related to plugin name in manifest file and plugin name provided at the time submitting plugin for publishing?

Children