Can't convert .sdltb into .xls in Glossary Converter (access to the path denied)

Hello everybody,

Every time I try to convert .sdltb into .xls, I find the following error:

"Can't save spreadsheet to C:\Users\xxx\file_name.xlsx.
Access to the path 'C:\Users\xxx\file_name.xlsx' is denied."

Does anyone know how to solve it? I already tried changing the .sldtb file folder to check if it was the problem, but it also didn't work.

Best regards

Top Replies

Parents
  • Are you using the Glossary Converter from the appstore for this or MultiTerm Convert?  Just curious.

The solution may be to reset the roaming folders, so assuming you are using the 2019 versions try this. Rename this folder (just add _old to the end or something, it's not important what you rename it to) and restart MultiTerm:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\MultiTerm15

If you can't find this folder then you need to unhide your hidden files/folders:

www.howtogeek.com/.../

• Are you using the Glossary Converter from the appstore for this or MultiTerm Convert?  Just curious.

The solution may be to reset the roaming folders, so assuming you are using the 2019 versions try this. Rename this folder (just add _old to the end or something, it's not important what you rename it to) and restart MultiTerm:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\MultiTerm15

If you can't find this folder then you need to unhide your hidden files/folders:

www.howtogeek.com/.../

Children