MT Enhanced Plug In

Hello,

I trust you are well - reposting, perhaps Steven is unavailable at the moment? (Already asked him)

Still have problems with MT Enhanced.

Using SDL Trados Studio 2021 SR1 - 16.1.3.4096

Option to add MT Enhance in TM does not appear even though it's installed:

The Beta version yields the same result - doesn't appear in Use menu

Grateful for you help.

;-)

Ruán

Parents
  • Cloe Studio and then delete all content from the following folders:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

Once you've done this, restart Studio, and then download and install the MT Enhanced plugin from the AppStore Integration.  Restart Studio and see if this helps?

• Cloe Studio and then delete all content from the following folders:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

Once you've done this, restart Studio, and then download and install the MT Enhanced plugin from the AppStore Integration.  Restart Studio and see if this helps?

Children
  • Hello Paul,

Thanks for that ;-)

I got the following error message - perhaps it's in relation to something else though:

I did what you said and re-installed MT Enhanced:

It's not appearing under Use in TM settings:

Amazon translate is (I installed that by mistake)

MT Enhanced is installed as per screenshot but not appearing under "Use"

Grateful for any more advice, thanks!

Regards,

Ruán