On Saturday 25th Sept, we are completing planned maintenance work on the SDL/RWS Account platform. The outage is expected to last from Saturday 03:00 BST to Monday 27th Sept 11:00 BST. During this time you will not be able to access SDL accounts or activate / deactivate licences. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

I cannot download Glossary Converter.

I recently purchased the subscription-based Trados 2021.
I think I did everything right to check up using proper email and not duplicate any overlapping process.
Unfortunately, every attempt to download Glossary Converter kept failing with this message. And I am extremely frustrated.
Would you please help me figure out why I cannot download this simple app after I paid the Trados Freelancer Subscription, which I guess I do have the license to use it?
Thank you so much for reading this message.
Have a great day.
Sincerely,

Parents Reply
  • Thank you very much for your response, Loredana. 

I followed your guidance to download the app from the AppStore via Trados Studio 2021. Unfortunately, I was not able to download this specific app. There were a couple of apps I was able to download from the AppStore, such as Productivity Score at random. I guess not all apps were under the influence of this error, which confused me regarding proper access to the designated resources. My only guess is the app was not compatible with my version of Trados Studio.

I appreciate your taking the time to review the issue.

Peace.

Children