Update kann nicht installiert werden

Update kann nicht installiert werden (SDL Studio 2019 SR1), Fehlermeldung CS0016 (siehe Screenshot) Error message in SDL Trados Studio 2019 SR1 stating 'An error occurred and the program was aborted. InterpreterException: The code fragment 'true' caused the error CS0016: The output file 'C:UsersthierryraymondAppDataLocalTempwxfazjdlb.dll' could not be written -- The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'  Rechner-Neustart hat nicht geholfen. Gibt es eine Lösung?

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 11:31 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
  • Dear SDL team,

still no answer, my problem was not fixed, I can not install SR1version...

Someone an idea?

Thank you!

• Hello

I suggest you do a complete clean up.  So first of all download the application installer again so you are ready and then do the following.

Clean install... try the following.

1. Uninstall Studio
    2. Uninstall MultiTerm

Now manually delete these folders if they are still there (back up your TMs, Termbases, AutoSuggest Dictionaries and Projects first in case you make a mistake):

c:\ProgramData\Package Cache\SDL\SDLTradosStudio2019\
    c:\ProgramData\Package Cache\SDL\SDLMultiTermDesktop2019\
    c:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio15\
    c:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\MultiTerm15\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15.0.0.0\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\MultiTerm15\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15.0.0.0\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\MultiTerm15\

I think that's about it for a clean install. Then reinstall.

If you still have problems after this I'd recommend you log a ticket with support so an engineer can look at this for you. This is clearly an installation problems and for licensing or installation issues that prevent you from working we have a route for all customers to get help. This can be achieved really quickly using this link (try several browsers if you have a problem):

http://support.xl8.one

Just fill in the form and submit it. Make sure your email address is entered correctly or nobody will be able to get back in touch with you.

Regards

Paul