Using Google Translate for Haitian Creole

Hi,

I have a question about API. I translate Haitian Creole and was told that I have to use an API to use Google Translate. I don't understand the process and cannot create a key. It asks me for what website I want the key and I don't know what to put there. Is there a step by step process I can access to get Haitian Creole to work in Trados?

Parents Reply
  • I think I got the API key to work but once I add the MT Enhanced Plug in using Google Translate I got a pop up that read that it does not support any language pair in this project or project template. See the first screenshot. When I try it with Microsoft Translator, it inserts FRENCH into the target instead of Haitian Creole (Fr-HT)despite it being a language that it offers-just like Google. When I add SDL Language Cloud, it does nothing. See second screenshot. The third screenshot shows my project language settings. What should I do?
    Error message in Trados Studio stating 'The selected translation provider does not support any language pair in this project or project template.'Trados Studio screenshot showing Microsoft Translator inserting French instead of Haitian Creole in the target language field.Trados Studio project settings window displaying a list of language pairs, none of which are being processed by SDL Language Cloud.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:50 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children