Using Google Translate for Haitian Creole

Hi,

I have a question about API. I translate Haitian Creole and was told that I have to use an API to use Google Translate. I don't understand the process and cannot create a key. It asks me for what website I want the key and I don't know what to put there. Is there a step by step process I can access to get Haitian Creole to work in Trados?

Parents Reply
  • Thank you very much. I am using Trados 2021 freelance. When I tried a test project without adding any TMs and only using MT Enhanced, and tried to add MT Enhanced under the English>French (Haiti) pair only, the program refused to let me do it and referred me to all language pairs. (See screenshot) When I go under All Language Pairs, I get an Error X One or more errors occurred. See attached screenshot. In regards to the warning "You have set up different translation memories..." I don't understand why that happens as when I begin new project under the default, it automatically selects English (United States) as the source language and French (Haiti) as the target language. Somehow, I'm still not able to get MT Enhanced to work. Any other ideas? You sent me a screenshot months ago wherein you got it to work on your Trados 2019.

Trados Studio screenshot showing an error message 'One or more errors occurred' when trying to add MT Enhanced under All Language Pairs.Trados Studio screenshot displaying a warning message 'You have set up different translation memories...' when starting a new project.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:50 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children