How do I save a local copy of a project made in Trados Live?

How do I save a local copy of a project made in Trados Live? I need this file kind of now. I tried many ways to refresh on both Studio and Live, but it is still 0 % in project live. But please, how do I get a copy offline?  

Parents Reply
  • Hello everybody,

As a user, I might not be very academic, but I have created my first project Friday in the Cloud and it appeared automatically in Studio offline.

Then I have created a bigger project from Studio offline, choosing to create it in the Cloud and I have started to work online, then I checked if it was in Studio offline and when I open the file, I have a message saying that I have a more recent version in the Cloud and if I want to download it and I enter "Yes" and when I open the file offline, it's exactly the same as the one online.

I have also tried Antidote in the Cloud and it works perfectly with Studio Live.

To save the target file, I just complete the project in Studio Live and it downloads a zip file on my local computer.

I am very happy with Studio Live as it meets perfectly my needs and expectations Slight smile

Children