Spell Check in Trados online editor?

Hello,

I work in English - Indonesian language pairs. I am wondering if there is any Indonesian spell check in the setting of the Trados online editor? It really hurts my eyes to see all those red underlines in the target segments..

Please see the screenshot below. Many thanks.

Trados Studio online editor interface showing English source text and Indonesian target text with red underlines indicating spelling errors.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:43 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hello ,

I only used the AT option to provide a quick example.

You can however turn this off so that Machine Translation is not automatically applied

File>Options>   (untick box)

You will also note under the project settings i have both a File based TM and the cloud MT

Now when I reopen the file in Trados Live - you can see the option of using the TM match or indeed Machine translation

Now moving onto segment 5- I dont have anything in the TM so you could accept the suggestion

Make any viable changes and then save

If Machine Translation doesn't provide you with any results that you can use/amend and save, then simply remove the Machine Translation- as this will otherwise use up your free character allowance

Returning now to Trados Live (only the TM is active)

The first 4 segments (CM) are from the TM- You can now translate segment 5 and add this to your TM.

Children
No Data