Why can't I create a project with sdlxliff files?

I just found out that I can't create a project with sdlxliff files. Each time I try to upload them, I get a following message: "The file type is not supported. Upload another file."Trados Studio New Project window showing an error message next to an sdlxliff file stating 'The file type is not supported. Upload another file.'

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:50 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Wow! Thanks a lot for staying up so late to answer my questions so much in-depth! 

I will get in touch with my contacts at the network office and see if they can change to creating the projects right away in the cloud. As you say, that would be the easiest. 

What I was looking forward to with the online editor is being kind of independent from Windows (which I run on a Mac with Parallels), since I used to work quite frequently on the go with my laptop pre-COVID and having better and sharper graphics on my Mac is just more rewarding.

Again, thanks a lot for your time! I really enjoyed your sessions during the last 3 days at the Virtual Roadshow. I picked up lots!

Children