I cannot reinstall MultiTerm 2017 on my computer

I have Trados and MultiTerm 2017. A couple of days ago MultiTerm suddenly stopped working - I was no longer able to add any new terms to it through Trados's term recognition window.

I tried to uninstall MultiTerm in order to install it again, but no matter what I do I keep getting the same message:

"Setup did not complete. The error is:
Setup has detected a higher version of this product already installed. If you still wish to install this version, you must remove the other version first."

I have already tried the following steps:

Uninstall all Multiterm components from Control Panel except the one with "Remove suite of products" in the title.
Rename the below folders (for example, by adding an underscore before or after the folder name) : 
SDL MultiTerm from C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\SDL
SDL MultiTerm from C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\Local\SDL
MultiTerm14 (for Studio 2017) or MultiTerm15 (for Studio 2019) from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SDL
SDL MultiTerm from C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL
SDL MultiTerm from C:\ProgramData\SDL
Uninstall SDL Multiterm 2017 / 2019 - Remove suite of products from Control Panel. 

But in a rush I made a mistake. Instead of renaming the folders as suggested, I simply deleted them.

But I still cannot reinstall MultiTerm because I cannot fully delete it first from my computer (I have Windows 7)

I would really appreciate some help with this problem.

Parents Reply Children
No Data