Can't import my local TM into an empty TM created in SDL Live!

I have already successfully imported my local TM into a TM created in SDL Live the first time I tried. Now I wanted to do the same but I still get an error message. Is it still the same bug with the TM in SDL Live or is it another problem? The tmx (or SDLTM) is loaded but TUs are not populated.

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for your update!
    There seems to be a mismatch between the fields from your sdltm and the fields from the cloud field template.
    Please create a new field template and let it empty (don't define any fields). Then create a new TM and use the empty field template.
    Try to import your sdltm in the new TM with empty field template. In this way your sdltm should be imported with all the custom fields from the sdltm.

If this will still go wrong, please don't delete the TM and the field template used (it will be easier for us to investigate what went wrong there). Also, please provide a small subset of your sdltm file (only few units with all your custom fields present) so that we can try to reproduce the error that you encounter.

Children