Server error when trying to open project in SDL Trados Live

I created a project with xlsx-files in SDL Trados Live and when I open it I get the following error message:

{
"type": "ERROR",
"traceId": "2020-11-24T08:58:24.537Z_f590d7bd-8666-4f1f-9751-f350926c16cd",
"message": "The server encountered an error processing the request. Try again later.",
"response": {
"method": "GET",
"status": 500,
"url": "">languagecloud.sdl.com/.../tasks
"params": {
"status": "created",
"showAccessGrants": true,
"showPath": true,
"skip": 0,
"top": 50,
"sortField": [
"creationDate"
],
"sortOrder": [
"DESC"
]
},
"responseJson": {
"message": "An error occured while processing your request!",
"errorCode": "GENERIC_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION",
"details": []
}
},
"date": "2020-11-24T08:58:25.040Z",
"id": 15
}

I can see the files in the project, but the options to open them in the online editor or in Studio are greyed out. When I click on the Stages tab, it shows the files in "Preprocessing", but I can't select any of the files. The file names are shown as "Machine Translation: file_name", although I hadn't set a machine translation engine in the translation engine (I have added one now to see if it would change anything, which is not the case).

Screenshot of SDL Trados Live project showing xlsx files labeled 'Machine Translation' with options to open in online editor or Studio greyed out.

Whenever I go to the dashboard or try to open a project I get a new error message with the same text as above, but slightly different parameters.

I tried to open the files in Studio, but I get a message along the lines of "Cloud file can't be opened. The file is still processed or you don't have permission to open it for the current task" (My Studio is in German, so this is a rough translation). The file size in Studio is 0 KB. When one of the files is selected, the tasks in the bottom window are:

•  File Format Conversion
  • Copy Source to Target
  • Translation Memory Matching

Any tips on how to solve this would be very much appreciated.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:52 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji