How do you manage the termbase synchronization between the cloud and desktop

One of my unfinished projects is a "local project" and another is a "cloud" one. I need the same termbase for both. Before starting the "cloud" one I exported my TB, created a new in the cloud and imported the entries from the local-TB. I was working in the cloud for some time and added some terms to the cloud-TB. Now I need the new terms to be added to the local-TB to be able to use it with the local project. It would be best to have one TB which synchronises automatically as the cloud project translation files are synchronises, but as I can see that is not possible - is it? Is exporting the cloud-TB (to xml) and importing it to the local-TB the only solution? One thing it is inconvenient, another is - in my case - that this results in the duplicated terms in my local-TB (I tried various options in the MultiTerm -> termbase management -> Import with all the results being unsatisfactory). Is it possible to access the cloud termbase (on own account) from the Studio (both for a "cloud project" and for the "local project".