Cannot open Live Team file on Studio editor

Hello there,

I have created a test project on my Trados Live account, and I have succesfully dowloaded the project on Studio 2021. However, I have not been able to open the file for translation in the Studio editor. I searched for the option "Open file in Editor" in the notification tab, but it is not there. I also tried selecting the file and opening it for translation, but it didn't work either.

Perhaps I am missing something here. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hello ,

What is the status of the project in Studio?

e'g.

When you go to the project in the cloud-

Inbox-New- has the project been 'Accepted' ?

Screenshots of the project- both in Studio and Live, would be very useful in trying to find the issue.

• Hi ,

Thanks for replying. The file has now been accepted (see below):

However, I still cannot open the file in Studio. Once I click on "Open in Studio", I get an information message indicating the file is already available in Stuidio (see below):

This time, I do see the option "Start work" in the notification tab, but when I click on it or try to open the file by double-clicking on it or click on the ribbon icon "Open for translation" nothing happens.

May it is something silly I am missing, but I am clueless.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into my case. 

• Hi ,

Thanks for replying. The file has now been accepted (see below):

However, I still cannot open the file in Studio. Once I click on "Open in Studio", I get an information message indicating the file is already available in Stuidio (see below):

This time, I do see the option "Start work" in the notification tab, but when I click on it or try to open the file by double-clicking on it or click on the ribbon icon "Open for translation" nothing happens.

May it is something silly I am missing, but I am clueless.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into my case. 

Children