Cannot open Live Team file on Studio editor

Hello there,

I have created a test project on my Trados Live account, and I have succesfully dowloaded the project on Studio 2021. However, I have not been able to open the file for translation in the Studio editor. I searched for the option "Open file in Editor" in the notification tab, but it is not there. I also tried selecting the file and opening it for translation, but it didn't work either.

Perhaps I am missing something here. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply
  • Hi ,

Thanks for replying. The file has now been accepted (see below):

Trados Studio interface showing a project with options like Details, Open for Translation, and Complete Task highlighted in green.

However, I still cannot open the file in Studio. Once I click on "Open in Studio", I get an information message indicating the file is already available in Stuidio (see below):

Information message in Trados Studio stating 'The selected file is already available in Trados Studio. Open the file in the Editor view to check for version conflicts and sync any changes.' with an Accept button.

This time, I do see the option "Start work" in the notification tab, but when I click on it or try to open the file by double-clicking on it or click on the ribbon icon "Open for translation" nothing happens.

Notification window in Trados Studio with two messages, one indicating no more tasks for a cloud file and another stating 'Task Translate: Sample_TradosLive.docx' is ready with a 'Start work' button.

May it is something silly I am missing, but I am clueless.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into my case. 

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 7:02 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children