SDL Trados Studio 2017 - add a term to the dictionary

Hi all, I just installed SDL Tradis Studio 2017 en it seems I cannot add a term to the dictionary when I apply the corrector, I get an error message. I will probably have to activate something somewhere. Anny suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Parents
  • Hello Karen Poot (KarenPoot) ,

Can you confirm if you have installed MultiTerm 2017 or not please (from your SDL account/Downloads ) and whether you have added and enabled a Termbase via the Project Settings?

Also it might be helpful if you could post a screen shot of what is happening when you try to add term (in Studio?)

To add images to the thread- simply click on The Advanced Editing Options as shown here.

• Hello Karen Poot (KarenPoot) ,

Can you confirm if you have installed MultiTerm 2017 or not please (from your SDL account/Downloads ) and whether you have added and enabled a Termbase via the Project Settings?

Also it might be helpful if you could post a screen shot of what is happening when you try to add term (in Studio?)

To add images to the thread- simply click on The Advanced Editing Options as shown here.

Children